SWP Online Course Registration
Registration is accepted on a first come, first serve basis until December 1.
Individuals eligible to apply must:
- Be a graduate student, postdoctoral scientist or early to mid-career scientist
- Be an ASM member
- Desire instruction in the preparation of original research articles for publication in ASM journals
- Initially, you will be asked for an e-mail address and password. If you have not logged in before, a new account will be created when you enter your e-mail address and password.
- Upon providing the requested information, you will receive a message stating that your e-mail address is not in the system. This notice is NOT an error message.
- To confirm that your e-mail address is correct and you would like a new record created for the e-mail address that you have provided, please select "Yes, my e-mail address is correct, CONTINUE" then "Apply Now."
- Upon completing your profile, select "Continue Application."
- Before continuing with the application, you may want to learn more about the program by selecting "Read About Program."
- To proceed, select "Continue Application."
- If the ASM SWP Online Course does not show up in the drop down box, click "Update you profile" to review your education status or review the eligible criteria listed above.
- Before logging off, be sure to select "Save and Finish Later" OR "Submit my Application."